The minimum age for admission is 21 (unless otherwise specified) and everyone in your party will need a valid photo ID to enter.
Tickets can be scanned from your phone so there is no need to print your tickets.
Waitlist > You can join the waitlist (enter your info when prompted) for shows that haven’t gone on sale or are sold out. Then we will notify you as soon as they are available for purchase.
All sales are final. No refunds and no exchanges.
When purchasing tickets online, please make your selection very carefully. Tickets purchased for the incorrect day, time or section cannot be exchanged for a different show date, time or section.
If you are unable to access your tickets on a mobile device, please bring your ID and the credit/debit card used during purchase to the Box Office staff on the night of the event and they will print the tickets for you.
Any disruption during the show is cause for immediate removal without refund.
All acts and show times are subject to change.
Seating starts at the front of showroom and works towards the back. To be seated together, your party must purchase together in one singular transaction.
We are now selling individual tickets and tables of 4 people. Please note that individual reservations will be joining other guests and be sharing a table with another party.
To be seated together, your party must purchase together in one singular transaction. If you purchase multiple orders that are separate, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to showtime to request to be assigned near each. Our ability to do this is not guaranteed, however we will do our best.
*Please note – If you or anyone in your party requires specific seating arrangements due to a disability, please email us at least 24 hours in advance for accommodations*
You must bring a valid picture ID to be admitted.
You must present the credit/debit card used to purchase the tickets & a valid ID that matches the name on the ticket when checking in. Please be sure to have these items with you on the night of your event.
The Funny Bone serves food during every show and we recommend that you arrive early.
Servers will come to your table to take your food and drink orders.
View our menu here!
No outside food or beverage is permitted inside the venue.
We do not have a set dress code, but please bear in mind that we are a performance venue, so do not wear anything that will block the view of other patrons. Also, as a comedy club, we take no responsibility if a comedian makes fun of your outfit.
- No pictures or video recordings are allowed during the show
- Please keep in mind that the performers may be video recording their show and some audience reactions may be captured
- Purchasing tickets from our official website is the easiest way to avoid any of these potential issues that could cause you to overpay or not be able to attend the event.
- By following these tips, you can help to protect yourself from the risks associated with third party ticket resellers.
- There are a number of reasons why you should be careful to avoid third party ticket resellers.
- Tickets may be counterfeit. Counterfeit tickets are often made to look very similar to real tickets, but they are not valid. If you purchase a counterfeit ticket, you will not be allowed into the show.
- Tickets may be overpriced and third party ticket resellers often charge much higher prices for tickets than the face value.
- Tickets may not be delivered when you buy from a third party, and there is always a risk that you will not receive the tickets you purchase from a reseller.